We have five blogs that are tied to wisconsin.com that deal with different Wisconsin topics. Here is a short summary of each one. Below are buttons to click on to go to each wisconsin.com blog.
- wisconsin.com Blog - Visit our wisconsin.com Blog for information about wisconsin.com, Wisconsin and life in general. You can read past posts, leave comments or just see what is happening.
- Wisconsin Friday Night Fish Fry Blog - A great Wisconsin tradition is the Wisconsin Friday Night Fish Fry. This new blog will features Wisconsin restaurants that are known for their Friday Night Fish Fry.
- Wisconsin Supper Club Blog - Dining at a Wisconsin Supper Club is a great Wisconsin tradition. This blog will feature Wisconsin Supper Clubs from all over the state along with supper club information.
- Wisconsin News Blog - Our Wisconsin News blog will feature interesting Wisconsin news posts that we feel are an interest state wide. It will always be good news because there are many daily news sites that have all types of news, good and bad. We will also be posting our email newsletters to this blog too.
- Wisconsin Bits and Pieces Blog - This blog is our Podcast blog. Here is where we post our wisconsin.com podcasts that automatically get uploaded to iTunes and a number of other podcast directories. Our podcasts have Wisconsin stories, history, interviews and more.
Below is the main wisconsin.com blog main page. You can view some of the Blog entries. For the full Blog experience, click on the wisconsin.com Blog link above.
New wisconsin.com Product!
We just added a new design to our Redbubble Store. It makes a great sticker too! See this new Wisconsin Dairyland Badge design with our others at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/wisconsindotcom
Take a quick survey!
go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7889663 and take a quick survey to help improve our wisconsin.com Website! Thanks!
Thank you for joining us in 2017. We wish you a very Happy Holiday and a great New Year!
Three New wisconsin.com Blogs!
We added three new wisconsin.com blogs to our family! Joining this blog will be: Wisconsin Supper Clubs @ wisconsinsupperclubs.info Wisconsin Friday Night Fish Fries @ wisconsinfishfry.info Wisconsin News @ wisconsinnews.info Take a look, read, enjoy, comment and pass the links on to your friends! Thanks Mark
The Stoughton Opera House
The Stoughton Opera House is a Wisconsin treasure. The wide range of performers that are booked during their season is amazing. Just a few minutes from Madison it is worth the drive to see a show. We just were there for a Junior Brown concert. It is nice to see a national musician in a…
When I think of Monroe Wisconsin, this image of the court house square pops into my head. There are many other things about Monroe that I can think of, from Baumgartner’s Cheese Store and Tavern to Minhas brewery. I guess I have some ties to Monroe since I was born in it’s hospital a few…
Looking for a Winery to Visit this Fall?
Fall is a great time to visit a Wisconsin Winery while out looking at the Fall colors. Our ever expanding directory of Wisconsin Wineries is now over 45 Wisconsin Wineries listed. Visit Wisconsin Wineries to see a list by Wisconsin County. If you do not see your favorite Wisconsin Winery, let us know on our…
eMail Newsletter has launched!
If you have not yet signed up for our wisconsin.com email Newsletter, now is the time, we launched it last week and the next issue is out soon! We will send out only one a week and never sell or give you information to anyone! Sign up HERE Thanks Mark
We Are Live!
wisconsin.com is back in Wisconsin! We are live! There is still a lot of work updating pages, adding content, etc. but the September First deadline was accomplished! We are happy! Take a look, let us know what you think at email@example.com
The Process has started!
This morning, September 1, 2017, we have started to upload and setup the NEW wisconsin.com Website. It is far from complete, but we had September first as the deadline. We will be updating it daily for sometime in the future. Stop by, look at it. It should be up and running later this afternoon1